Seven Lakes Fishery Restricted Opening Rules
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and bailiffs, we will be following the Government guidelines. Please follow these rules and the rules of the fishery to ensure that everyone stays safe and that we stay open.
• Social Distancing of 2m MUST be observed at all times.
• To maintain 15m recommended distance between swims, some swims have been closed with barriers. Please do not interfere with the swims.
• Pre-booking for both Season ticket holders and Day tickets is essential for all anglers. No tickets will be sold on the bank.
• No angler should travel to Seven Lakes without having confirmation of their booking to fish (this is your paypal payment receipt).
• Season ticket holders need to give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
• Day ticket holders should give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation to obtain a full refund.
• No block booking consecutive days allowed as we are running a 3 day no return policy during this period of fighting COVID-19 (e.g. if you fish Seven lakes on a Saturday you cannot fish again until the Wednesday).
• Anyone not abiding by the rules will have a temporary ban from booking and returning to the lakes during the rest of the lockdown restrictions.
• Tickets will be released weekly on a first come first served basis.
• Maximum fishing of two rods at any time.
• Swims will be first come first choice, no swim allocations when booking.
• Only one angler per swim plus one child fishing or a non-fishing guest from the same household.
• No stalking or moving swims.
• No fishing matches.
• NO CASH. Please book tickets online in advance or speak to a member of staff who will assist you in making an online payment.
• No gatherings.
• No sharing of equipment.
• Wash hands regularly. Hand sanitizer will be available in the toilet. These facilities will be cleaned on a regular basis.
• Anyone caught breaking these rules or not social distancing WILL be reported to the police and asked to leave the premises. • Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, should not go fishing and should continue to follow Government Advice on isolation.
By booking your ticket you accept that you will abide by these and the fishery rules.
Ensure all mats & nets are dry before fishing
Use barbless hooks only
Use unhooking mat and landing net
Use a disgorger
Use bloodworm or jokers
Use oil based bait
Kill any fish or take away from the fishery
Commit any act which may cause pollution of the water
Commit any act which may interfere with or be a nuisance to any other person using the lakes
Cause any damage whatsoever to any tree, fence, hedge or to the banks of any lake
You must have a valid Rod License
Children under 12 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
Dogs must be kept on a lead & no swimming in lakes
No radios, fires or BBQ’s at any time
Leave no litter
You must be within 4m of any rod in the water
Pike fishing from 1st October to 15th March
Night Fishing allowed.
Pike anglers should also use:
12 Ib minimum breaking strain line
long and 20Ib wire (minimum)
Barbless or semi-barbed hooks
Forceps and long nose pliers
Season Ticket holders:
Maximum 2 rods.
Covers both day and night fishing.
Maximum 48 hours in any one session.
Any lost /stolen tickets – replacement ticket chargeable @ £10
DANGER DEEP WATER – NO SWIMMING
Vehicles must be parked in venue car parks only
No vehicle to be parked in surrounding areas