Fishing, tickets, swim information and booking during May & June 2020
Pre-booking for both season ticket holders and day tickets is essential for all anglers.
This is important to:
- Keep the volume of anglers low
- Adhere to social distancing rules
- Give everyone a fair chance to fish the lakes
To do this simply:
- Visit the shop / tickets page
- Click on the ticket for the day you wish to fish.
- Select Adult, Concessions or Members / Season Ticket Holders in the drop-down menu.
- Add SLF bait if you would like it delivered to your swim at the start of your session.
- Fill out your details through the checkout and pay if required.
- Either print out your email confirmation or have it on your phone to show a bailiff during checks on the day of fishing. You will need to bring your membership card as always with you to also be checked by our bailiffs.
Seven Lakes Fishery Restricted Opening Rules
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and bailiffs, we will be following the Government guidelines. Please follow these rules and the rules of the fishery to ensure that everyone stays safe and that we stay open.
• Social Distancing of 2m MUST be observed at all times.
• To maintain 15m recommended distance between swims, some swims have been closed with barriers. Please do not interfere with the swims.
• Pre-booking for both Season ticket holders and Day tickets is essential for all anglers. No tickets will be sold on the bank.
• No angler should travel to Seven Lakes without having confirmation of their booking to fish (this is your paypal payment receipt).
• Season ticket holders need to give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
• Day ticket holders should give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation to obtain a full refund.
• No block booking consecutive days allowed as we are running a 3 day no return policy during this period of fighting COVID-19 (e.g. if you fish Seven lakes on a Saturday you cannot fish again until the Wednesday).
• Anyone not abiding by the rules will have a temporary ban from booking and returning to the lakes during the rest of the lockdown restrictions.
• Tickets will be released weekly on a first come first served basis.
• Maximum fishing of two rods at any time.
• Swims will be first come first choice, no swim allocations when booking.
• Only one angler per swim plus one child fishing or a non-fishing guest from the same household.
• No night fishing allowed.
• No stalking or moving swims.
• No fishing matches.
• NO CASH. Please book tickets online in advance or speak to a member of staff who will assist you in making an online payment.
• No gatherings.
• No sharing of equipment.
• Wash hands regularly. Hand sanitizer will be available in the toilet. These facilities will be cleaned on a regular basis.
• Anyone caught breaking these rules or not social distancing WILL be reported to the police and asked to leave the premises. • Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, should not go fishing and should continue to follow Government Advice on isolation.
By booking your ticket you accept that you will abide by these and the fishery rules.
We are following guidelines set out by the Angling Trust. To view these guidelines please click here.